Monday 21 December 2015

Kingsbury Water Park.





Being as I enjoyed the last visit to Kingsbury Water Park I thought I'd go back again today where the highlight was coming face to face (quite literally) with a Goldcrest, I couldn't believe it when I turned around and there it was foraging on a dead Ivy tree inches from my face. Other highlights were seeing a large flock of House Sparrow and waterfowl including Shoveler and the resident Greylag Geese.

Birds seen today were Goldcrest, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Long Tailed Tit, Chaffinch, House Sparrow, Dunnock, Robin, Starling, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Jay, Song Thrush, Blackbird, Woodpigeon, Jackdaw, Carrion Crow, Magpie, Little Egret, Cormorant, Grey Heron, Mute Swan, Great Crested Grebe, Moorhen, Coot, Shoveler, Gadwall, Pochard, Tufted Duck, Mallard, Greylag Goose and Canada Goose.

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, plenty more photos to come. Happy New Year :)

      Delete