Saturday 26 November 2011

Lady Bradford's, Castle Bromwich.











A trip to a dark, damp and moody Castle Bromwich today. Not a great day for birding really, more a day for investigating the undergrowth again. The only thing of real note on the bird front was when I came out of the the wooded area, I was greeted by a Buzzard about twelve front in front of me, absolutely huge it was. Birds seen were, Buzzard, Song Thrush, Goldfinch, Chaffinch, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Long Tailed Tit, Wren, Robin and Starling. This post is dedicated to my Sister's cat Lace, who unfortunately had to be put to sleep yesterday, she was just like Fudge, she was always the first on your lap and if you fussed her for two hours, she'd still want more. I think she also ate a lot of mice because she didn't meow it was more of a funny little squeak. R.I.P. Lace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment