Monday 5 September 2011

Salford Park, Aston.











Had a walk along the canal and around Salford Park today, but unfortunately it was a total washout, it rained heavily the whole time I was there, even the fishermen and fisherwoman gave up and went home. For the record, birds spotted were, Swallow, Starling, Cormorant, Mute Swan and five large Cygnets. As if the weather wasn't bad enough it wasn't until on the journey home that I noticed I'd somehow changed the picture quality on my camera to 0.3 meg, don't know how that happened ? As least I did see a quality piece of Fungus while I was out, not sure what it was though. After yet another quiet day out, especially on the birdwatching front, we got delayed getting home by a couple of hours when an air ambulance had to land on the site of the old 'Clock Garage' to take someone to hospital who had apparently had their arm chopped off, just another uneventful day in inner city Birmingham, all good 'armless' fun as they say ;) Update from the Birmingham Mail on the incident by the 'Clock Garage'.

No comments:

Post a Comment